Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clootie Dumpling View Post
You've hit the nail on the head here, I think, Livia.

Having seen how much Julie is despised on twitter and the forums, the CBB production team seems to have got cold feet and is wary of being criticised for allowing a feeble, old pensioner to be exposed, albeit for her own detestable behaviour.

Giving Julie the newsreader task, as opposed to any of the other HMs, allowed her bad behaviour to be exposed but simultaneously allowed Julie to reveal this knowledge at a distance and from a position of power. By reading HM's comments on camera from another room, she escaped the immediate repercussions she would have experienced if the announcements had been made by another HM, or by BB, while she was in the same room as the other HMs.

Giving her her own letter from home to read took the wind out of the sails of other HMs who had finally decided to show their true feelings about how she had behaved to them.

Personally, rather than being impressed how strong she'd been to keep her composure when she read her letter, I felt that if she could keep her control in this situation, she was perfectly capable of keeping control of her poisonous tongue. It also confirms what a hard cow she is and is also just as capable of letting any bad feeling run off like water from a duck's back - giving to the lie to her hystrionic and mawkish displays of emotion, when she's pretending to be upset.

I really felt for Coleen when she came in and smothered her with 'love' and kisses. THAT was bullying in the 1st degree.

Take the opportunity to get her out tonight by voting tactically. If she stays in after the first vote, vote for whoever is left for all you're worth. You won't get the opportunity again to ensure that she doesn't make the final.

Good Post, I take it from that your not a big Julie Fan. I agree Julie's behaviour when she attempted to build bridges with Coleen after leaving the DR was more than a bit awkward, also what we probably never saw or heard was after Julie had walked away she probably muttered something like ..." what a Bitch" !!! ...

So I think BB is deliberately trying to show her in the most positive light they can. And in my opinion it has worked , so tonight may see her march on to the final. And if that happens what are the odds of her winning.. Getting lower by the day I'd imagine...!!!
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote