Thread: Coleen So glad she didn't win
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:47 AM #8
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I still haven't a clue how she got to the final at all never mind coming 2nd, clearly Loose Women viewers do have some clout even to people no longer on the programme, that can be the only reason I can see why she did so well.

I have never really liked the woman and didn't either as a housemate. How she even got more votes than Martin is totally beyond me.
I hope this is the last we see of her for a good while now, although she hasn't done Strictly, yet.
Or I'm a Celeb, a cooking programme, or Celebrity Pointless, Celebrity who wants to be a Millionaire ... and the list goes on ... Expect her to turn up on a few more such shows soon enough

No disrespect to many Loose women viewers, but the very few times I have watched a little of the show, the panel always seem arrogant, and bi*chy, and so up their own, that I wonder if a lot of the viewers of such shows like that in them, so tend to vote for them on Celeb BBs for that reason and also to stay faithful to the LW show, if for no other reason? So anyone from that show will probably do well on other reality type shows.

In a way, coming second to Julian was in the end the best result, as I expect she thought she had pulled a Denise and won the show, so to be built up for that fall was just brilliant

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 08-09-2012 at 09:48 AM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote