¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
she's a republican? *deletes everything*
Quote:
Nicki Minaj has backtracked on claims that she'll be voting Republican in the forthcoming US election and has said that she will actually be supporting Barack Obama.

Last week, Minaj had seemed to endorse Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney in a new song titled 'Mercy', a collaboration with Lil Wayne on his ‘Dedication 4’ mixtape. In it, Minaj says: "I'm a Republican voting for Mitt Romney/You lazy bitches is ****ing up the economy."

The President himself then responded to Minaj's outburst by telling Florida radio station Power 95.3: "Yeah, I'm not sure that's actually what happened. I think she had a song on there, a little rap that said that. But she likes to play different characters. So I don't know what's going on there."

Minaj has now confirmed via Twitter that she was in character on the track and told Obama that she was "sending her love and support".

She wrote: "Ha! Thank you for understanding my creative humor & sarcasm Mr. President, the smart ones always do... sends love & support. Now I can tell my grandchildren that the 1st black President of the United States took the time to address a Nicki Minaj question.
-never deleted anything so doesn't have to re-D/L-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote