View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 05:27 PM #19
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
well he clearly can hold a tune. He can sing. People hate him for the way he speaks and the way he acts. That's cool, but don't delude yourself into thinking that he's the worst singer because there're members of Union J, District3 and MK1 more guilty of poor vocals.
Erm were you listening to what was coming out of his mouth last night?!? I have heard fighting cats hold a better tune!

The deluded ones are those that think he can sing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PInternet View Post
She's a better singer than Rylan sure, but she is not entertaining to watch at all. If I had to choose whose concert to go to between the two of them, it would be Rylan's.
Well I suggest you book up some tickets for GAY in a few weeks, at that is likely the only place you will get to see him 'perform'...

Since when do singers have to be 'entertaining' to watch anyway? Plenty of very successful singers just stand there & sing, that is their talent, not prancing about on stage wearing ridiculous costumes (unless you are into Lady Gaga of course...)

Carolynne was a completely different genre to Rylan (Country Vs Pop) so it's a little unfair to say she was boring, (as those sort of singers do just basically stand there & sing), when we should be judging them on their singing abilities, otherwise we'll have another farce like Jedward on our hands!