Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman
I'maCeleb2013: David Emanuel

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman
I'maCeleb2013: David Emanuel
Default Big Brother's Big Archive: A Retrospective BB Podcast

Hey peeps,
A bit of shameless self promoting I admit, but one which I think that you'll be interested in. Some of you will know that I fronted an online podcast dubbed The Reality TV Check, in which me and two others discussed the latest goings on in the world of Reality TV. Our latest project is a spinoff on this entitled Big Brother's Big Archive, in which me, Paul and Joe discuss retrospectively each series of BB and CBB in detail, looking at the pros and cons of each, for the first episode we chose to look at CBB10, and in particular focused on the discrepancy between the males and females in the house, Julie's morph from beloved national treasure to house villain, Danica's behaviour with Lorenzo and Sitch and much more. You can find the link here, the video is just the audio from the podcast but posting on YouTube rather then Podomatic opens us up to a larger audience, the recording was done in one take and we are aware of the poor production in places:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob5JjfBNI2Q

We would however like your help in regards to not only advice in making the podcast better but also in what subjects to talk about in detail when it comes to our future recordings, in particular BB13 as we plan to speak about that next, we have a couple of notes in mind already (Insiders vs Outsiders, Deana, Conor's non-removal, White Room, The Fall Of Becky etc.) but some more questions and discussion points would be great.

I hope you enjoy the recording, and we hope to here from you.

Last edited by karl100589; 30-10-2012 at 07:47 PM.
karl100589 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote