View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 10:24 AM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaphLiike View Post
yeah that could be a good twist

I hope its not Mimi
It definitely ain't gonna be Mimi. Mimi didn't even take her picture down at the end like they are supposed to, so i think she's DONE with this show, I doubt she'll even be invited to the reunion show. (and frankly i don't think anyone will miss her)

Anyways, it's a good show so far. The last untucked episode was really powerful when they were all talking about being rejected by their families. I think that's why this show is as good as it is, cause it's not just a fashion show about who looks the best and who has the best clothes, it really does go into those darker places about being rejected by family and all of the prejudice and abuse they suffer just because they choose to do this art form.

It's truly disgusting how hateful people can be just because a man puts on a dress. It makes no sense. I just don't understand how these people can be so demonized, when we live in a world where people are killing each other, and people molesting children, and men are beating their wives, but a man in a dress is considered offensive to people. It's insane.

people like Jimmy Saville can be celebrated by everyone for 40 years, but a man in a dress is repulsive.

Last edited by lostalex; 04-11-2012 at 10:28 AM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote