View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:11 AM #6
User banned

User banned

Wait she's been replaced

Quote:
REALITY star Jasmine Lennard has been thrown off the Celebrity Come Dine With Me Christmas special after being accused of threatening to “glass” a fellow contestant.

Jasmine – nicknamed Queen Bitch when she appeared on this year’s Celebrity Big Brother – clashed with two co-stars during filming of the festive cookery show.

First she was accused of picking on former X Factor star Marcus Collins. Then she had a stand-up row with actress Crissy Rock, who had leapt to Marcus’s defence.

Benidorm star Crissy screamed at Jasmine: “If you want to start on anyone then *******ing start on me.”

The row was eventually defused by show *producers, before Channel 4 bosses decided to remove Jasmine, 27, saying her presence was “toxic”.

A show source said: “Jasmine clashed with Marcus and was warned. Then she clashed with Crissy quite seriously.

“The bosses decided they had a duty of care to the other contestants.

“Jasmine finally went because it all kicked off and she was accused of threatening to glass someone.”

Ex-Corrie star Margi Clarke has now taken Jasmine’s place on the show, in which celebrities including Strictly star Chelsee Healey cook meals for each other to win a prize for charity.

But filming was thrown into chaos and bosses are furious a crucial part of their festive schedule was disrupted. The episode will go out on December 23 or Christmas Eve.
Source is The Mirror cba to get the link I'm on my phone
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote