View Single Post
Old 18-11-2012, 09:59 PM #12
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
The fact of the matter is people on the forum don't think Christopher can sing. They're only supporting him to annoy everyone. People jumping on the bandwagon thinking he's so amazing. It's just to piss people off.

We lost one of the most talented singers on tonight's results and Maloney, the complete useless moron that he is, is only getting support by people who are morons themselves. That goes for the members on here that support him.

You know he can't sing so what's with the support? None of you will waste your money buying his album.
Christopher was the best last night by a country mile IMO.

I usually cant stand him. But he was the best of a bad bunch this week.

Hes cheesy, annoying, dated, arrogant (IMO) but he CAN sing. Much better than Rylan can, better than the guys in Union J minus Jaymi. Better than most of the guys who have left too.

And Ella is boring. I liked her audition/bootcamp, she was my fave. The live shows ruined her.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote