View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 10:49 AM #1
-

-

Default Lucy Banghard Signs Up

'Lacey Banghard is set to enter the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house next month.

But don’t worry, we’ve not a clue who she is either.

The Sun report that “pin up” Lacy is a Page 3 model, although it seems she not exactly one of the more famous ones.

The brunette beauty won the newspaper’s “Page 3 Idol” competition, a sort of X Factor for people who were born looking beautiful.

The paper claims that the 19-year-old and her 26GG boobs will be bring viewers to the new series which starts in January on Channel 5.

Speaking about her work as a model, the teenager said: “Modelling has made me feel sexy and confident.

“I’ve never really felt like that before. I’ve never loved myself. I never thought I’d be good enough for Page 3 but it goes to show what can happen if you try.”

But despite being just a size six, Lacey reckons she’ll have a tough time in the house because she usually eats so much.

“I eat like a horse,” she told the tabloid today. “I tried going to the gym twice and thought, ‘This is not for me’. Obviously I do like to take care of myself. I think it’s all about moderation.”

Other stars rumoured to be taking part in next year’s show include Katie Price, ‘Bat Out Of Hell’ singer Meat Loaf and former MP John Prescott.

Recently axed X Factor contestant Rylan Clark has also been linked to the upcoming series, although he is committed to the talent contest’s live tour, which begins at the end of January.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz2EGf0lamy'

Last edited by Jake.; 06-12-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote