View Single Post
Old 16-04-2002, 09:48 AM #55

Hello, ROB roving reporter here again!

Helen managed to make discussing potions and lotions watchable again this morning, and we even got a mention of the sainted PC!

'Now this body oil Lorraine, it takes ages to soak in. I couldn't put my pyjamas on,
I had to just stand there naked for five minutes and Paul said 'What are you doing Helen?'. '

Much chortling followed of course.

I mean, who needs an imagination to picture this household?

It's mad innit?

Pretty bog standard show for the rest. They keep aquiring presenters. I can only imagine they pay them very modestly

In the last couple of weeks they've acquired an old Californian Queen called Nelson to review LA gossip.

Today an unprepossessing pug faced bloke called Scott who used to be in 5 was interviewed and he made it clear he wanted a job presenting 'how about 3 times a week on Lorraine?' and bingo, he's back tomorrow to do pop panel.

I may be biased, but I think they should just develop two or three presenters, including Helen of course, so that people bond more with them.

Anyway, the girl done good again today!

She looked very pretty, radiant and chirpy as a cricket. She's obviously not half as bothered as I am by her sad underutilisation.

(Still breaking myself into the work ethos gently you'll note. Home today, but I won't be able to look at Helen's drawers live on Friday I'm afraid)
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote