CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastie View Post
Everything is too restricted and PC. People need to let things out and have a rant. Let something go off for a few hours. No point in spoiling the fun when it hasn't really begun.

I never got banned. I just got to the point of pushing peoples buttons right at the edge and then disappear and then come back and bait some more. Get my maximum points and then go under the radar for a while and then come back.

Nearly every member back in the day chipped in though. Everyone is guilty. Think I came across and still do as "annoying" but I would say I am harmless when in some members there was some pure nastiness.

I miss some banned members though. It must have been like 2 years ago when Stacey got banned. Any time soon to forgive and forget? Lift a few bans for a few days trial or something?
I was terrible for arguing back in the day LOL I was pretty much involved in everything, mainly with the BH lot. There was more set groups back then though, and that whole Den V BH thing started. But yeah, everyone liked to pile it, the threads often ended up pretty funny. There seemed to be a thead for every little problem too, so we'd basically be having the same arguments in every little thread. I don't miss the arguments of 2010 though, which I did play a big part in. They just drained and weren't even funny or anything. There was also a lot more off-the-wall members back then as well. I dunno if it's better or worse or anything, just different...