View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:34 PM #37
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrluvaluva View Post
Carolynne Poole has spoken about the alleged incident involving Christopher Maloney at the X Factor final.

Third-placed contestant Maloney is said to have called Poole a "*******" backstage before dropping out of the final altogether.

Carolynne Poole has spoken about the alleged incident involving Christopher Maloney at the X Factor final.

Third-placed contestant Maloney is said to have called Poole a "*******" backstage before dropping out of the final altogether.

Speaking at the after-party on Sunday (December 9), Poole told The Sun: "After ten weeks the mask came off, it was like he couldn't keep it up any more.

"He came in and basically, because I didn't say hi and kiss his arse, he called me a *******. Everyone heard it, even Jahmene, who was upset.

"I said to him, 'Did you just call me a *******?'. He denied it but I heard him."

Christopher Maloney is said to have been angry with only getting one line in the group performance, before he decided to return home to Liverpool.

Poole continued: "We were rehearsing the group song and he wouldn't even stand next to me.

"He came over and looked me up and down and said, 'You need to do something with that'.

Digital Spy
Strange thing to say, considering everyone to do with the show reckon hes been a twat all along...what mask?
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote