View Single Post
Old 16-04-2002, 07:08 PM #1
TiBB founder

TiBB founder

Default Five Lives - The Rules

There is only a few more weeks left of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire left now, and after that finishes we need a weekly event to carry on.

Our new gameshow will be called "Five Lives" and this is how it will work.

The game will require 16 people... I know this is harsh but the first 16 that apply get on...

Each week we find two people that are free and they will go head to head against each other. Both players will start with five lives. Then either myself, LEE or Kaz will ask you alternate questions and you will be able to pick a category - either general knowledge before each one. If you get a question right you remain on five lives and thats the end of your go....

If you get a question on Big Brother wrong you loose two lives, if you get a question on general knowledge wrong you loose one life. The Big Brother questions will be slightly more easier to answer as you loose 2 instead of one...

When a person either gets to 0 or below they loose the game and their opponent wins the game.

The game is run on a knockout procedure, as shown in the diagram below.... Two people face off - and then winners continue until there are two people remaining......

The person who wins will win an amazing prize - we will give more information about this later on....

If in the mean time you have any questions about how it will work, please either ask them on this thread or U2U me.....

If you would like to apply to be on "Five Lives" please also reply to this thread with your name etc.

Note: Five Lives will not start until everyone who applied to be on "millionaire" has done it.....

So there are only 16 places! Get replying to this messege now!!!