Thread: No Love For BB4
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:49 AM #18
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

No two ways about it, BB4 was boring, but had some interesting characters who could have made for a better show if not for boring Stout. I didn't much like him or Ray. Ray had a nasty streak with the pepper, shampoo, and teabag jokes on Jon, he went too far imo. I liked Jon, one of my favourite contestants ever.

I remember Chris Moyles liked Jon, and when Chris went on holiday in the week Jon and Federico were up along with Stout, that Chris Moyles assistant Aled, who wasn't a Jon fan, rallied up support against Jon on the radio show at the time. Aled visited DS of which I was a member at the time and used to chat with us there, I answered a post of his in poem form which he read out on the show many on DS said he shouldn't have done that without my permission and they were right, but he was ok in his posts to us, so I let him off.

Jon was my favourite, and I also liked Federico, and Sissy, and even Tania and her blusher was ok, remember her putting that on in darkness once I also didn't mind Steph at times, she was funny when she got drunk and they stuck potatoes or something in her bed.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 02-01-2013 at 12:50 AM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote