Thread: Lacey LACEY. UTTERLY AWFUL. ew
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 04:50 PM #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkajava View Post
If it were my choice she would be the first to go.
She adds nothing to the show.
She doesn't look like a model, more like a little girl of 12,
And she has the mentality of a 12 year old as well.
What does Sam add to the show besides being eye candy for the girls?

What does Clare add besides being someone overweight women can relate to and feel less guilty about their weight gain?

What does Rylan add beyond a lazy homosexual stereotype and a pout?

Seriously, if you boil it down then no housemate has done anything of note thus far and the only reason Lacey gets the bulk of the criticism is because her voice is high pitched and she is a glamour model.

Others being "she's fake", "she's ditzy" and "she's acting like a slag".

Some of the most unsubstantiated and hollow accusations and the only reason they are thrown at her is because she is a model.

Also, just because someone is "ditzy" does not make them thick, she's 18/19 years old, she had the choice of a career in modelling earning very good money being flown all over the world for photo shoots or working in a 40 hour a week job stacking shelves or sealing envelopes in an office for minimum wage.

Sorry but because someone chooses the career path of glamour modelling does not make them dumb, or thick, or a slag, or a bad person or any less of a person than anyone else in that house or in the real world.

I find it amazing how people criticise Lacey and her ilk yet uniformly praise Katie price for being a "brilliant businesswoman".

That claim makes me laugh, it's as though people think Katie Price is in an office balancing books and analysing her profit and loss accounts.

Basically she puts her name on gaudy pink sh*t when she isn't exploiting her children in the pages of OK magazine and in reality shows for UK Living.

Oh, and your point about her "looking like a 12 year old girl"

Sorry but I've not seen many 12 year old girls look like her - so again, it's just a rather unsubstantiated, nonsensical criticism really isn't it?
tonysoprano0316 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote