CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Luke A
Oh, where are my manners?

Favourites:
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie. View Post
I have read through some of the older threads/posts here and noticed a lot of hatrid for Claire's weight.

I have no idea why people hate on housemates because of their weight, before you say, yes they are in there to be "judged", but seriously...

How many of you can honestly sit there and slag someone off because of their weight without feeling the slightest bit guilty...

It isn't at all fair.

Rant over.
I very much agree with your thread and Razor has also been subjected to the insults from some people on here. I mean, who are anyone to judge/rub it into their faces about their weight? If they're happy with the way they look, I tip my hat off to them and yes, I did come across some nasty ones too through previous threads. I won't point no fingers though. It's disgusting what some of our GBP resort to when it comes to insulting our own kind of people. It's not like any of these HM's have said or done anything to any of us personally. I don't see why people feel the need to lower themselves whether they like the HM's or not.

Yeah...you don't have a dirty mind, just a pretty good imagination!
Rumple is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote