oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

- Toned down editing, no weird filters/graphics on the screen during tasks, no music, just back to how it used to be

- Similarly, no 'VOTING NOW CLOSED' massive banner on live evictions. So, so, so tacky.

- Better graphics. Seriously they used to be so slick but now they look like they've been made on Paint by a four year old.

- Drop the housemates faces in the titles. It's not inventive like the titles used to be

- Please change the eviction set. Ideally I'd get an indoor separate set but if not I don't care, just drop they eye please

- For the love of God, put the Diary Room in a different place

- Close off the stairs from the house like they used to be (BB6, 7 etc)

- Massive layout change. I want the disjointed styles of BB6 and BB7 back, not this long, narrow layout with rooms coming off of it (since BB8)

- At least three people up every eviction

- No contact with the outside world. Nobody leaves, nobody comes in.

- Stop Big Brother talking so informally with housemates and outside of the Diary Room

- Nominations talk allowed. This worked for the better in BB13 and made things much more interesting

- Hold at least two (excluding the vote to win) evictions where the whole house is up regardless in a bid to cull the dull. Possibly make them doubles.

- More odd hours here and there on TV of live feed and a 24/7 paid or not paid feed online. I don't care, I want it.

- Supporters of dullards banned from this forum...

Last edited by Jack_; 28-01-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote