View Single Post
Old 28-01-2013, 05:11 PM #25
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Yes, because a few hundred thousand people seeing them tweet their fellow housemates nice things is really going to make papers and networks any more interested in them than they are already. Talk about clutching at straws. And I'd imagine if they're going to get a UK based reality show, then in that said reality show, they'd also be the villainous characters they are in every other reality TV show they enter...so being nice doesn't really fit into that equation.

I really can't begin to comprehend how this is so difficult for some to get, it's actually baffling. It was an act. They are reality TV stars and understand the need for conflict, drama and talking points in reality TV shows, hence why they played up to the characters they are well known for and did just that, actually earning their fee. It's a persona, they're famous for being scripted villains in a reality TV show. They've gone on a reality TV show and...you guessed it...played the villains again. Don't you see the correlation?

This is all more than can be said for the rest of the housemates who did absolutely piss all and who would've given us nothing to talk about had Speidi not been in this series. What real Big Brother fans you all are, eh...
Sorry, I still personally believe they are arseholes...