View Single Post
Old 28-01-2013, 07:16 PM #35
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooty View Post
I am so happy to hear the good news.
You are lucky to have such people, honestly.

I had lost a cat years ago, she never returned (local papers, trees and etc.)
When I heard noise in the midnight, I would get up and look around outside, or wondered whether she was eating or, cold or wet ...
endless heartache.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anniek76 View Post
Aw...cats are so phenominal aren't they....my cat fell out of a top floor once and was fine too...I have had them go missing for days and then miraculously turn up meowing and bitching at me as if I had "made" them go... Glad you got her back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Oh that's great! How did they know where she came from? You're lucky she wasn't hit by a car, that's a busy street
Quote:
Originally Posted by JH95 View Post
Good to hear you got her back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Gorgeous cats! And so pleased you got her back...

We have a cat, his name is Patch (full name Patch Patches O'Hoolihan Wilson-Pearce) or PWP, stinker, stinks, Patchicles, Patchy cat (he answers to all of those) & he went missing at a similar age, it was awful, thought we'd never see him again, but he turned up the next day covered in oil so god knows where he had been! We think he may have been under a cars bonnet, so it doesn't even bear thinking about where he went or how close to death he may have come!
Much appreciated you lovely people.

That's heartbreaking, Sooty .

The girl who found Peggy knew it was ours because we put it all over the internet as soon as we knew she was missing and it so happened that the girl herself had a Facebook for this sort of business.
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote