User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

You all seem to bemissing one very vital point. Rylan wasnt propelled into stardom because of the x factor, he has a pedigree. He has worked on the Harry \Potter set and hes aquired a bit of a following in his home county.

Like any clever wannabee, to use a negative analagy, he has looked and searched for a gimmick or slant which will help him achieve his goals. Like many before him, being camp brings with it some posatives but being overly camp is sometimes all one needs to be noticed. He knew that he couldnt sing and winning or doing well on the x factor was nearly impossible so he ramped up the camp and ridiculous, and folks, it worked, he got what he wanted.

Now his haters are going to say he is fake, well if that is the case, lets look at others that use a gimmick to gain notoriety. Nasty judges followed Simon Cowell and nasty reality wannabees entered the BB house. Aaron kinked it his way and the mother of all weirdos started with Jade goody. All of these people went from baddie to goodie over night.

So if you hate Rylan for his antics, you must also draw the same parallel with people that we all know and whos names I am not allowed to utter. Hate him or them, or love him or them, they all have a common goal, to provide us all wityh what we want....interesting and conflicting anomilies that define a living for themselves.

I honestly believe that there is no such a thing as a nasty person as a normal being. I do however prescribe to the law and thought that we all choose to accept or decline loving or liking someone, because of their actions drawn and deciphered from our own moral code that depicts the way we live our lives. If you are non conflictive and hate nastiness you will always vote for the rachael Rices of the world, if you like a bit of excitement and dont care about others feelings to a larger degree when judged by your own lust for entertainment, you will vote or support those that others hate.

Rylan found his gimmick and is milking it. Others we know are just a tad more difficult to understand and like to keep us all guessing. i prefer to see the world in Black and white and Grey has never been a colour or mood I can subscribe to. Maybe this will go a long way to explaining my thoughts.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote