Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
CBB8 and BB12 seem like a blur for me, idk I loved them both - don't get me wrong, but they didn't even seem like Big Brother, so thinking back on them is strange. Need to rewatch BB12 though I think.
Yeah I agree, I think that first summer was them sort of bedding in and getting used to a new channel, look etc. And then last year was the turning point and I think the new era has begun now, the first two series were very tame in comparison and just blur into this bubble that I can't really remember, it's strange cause every other series (be it on C4 or C5) I can remember as having its own identity in my head, but CBB8 and BB12 I struggle to differentiate from the rest.

It's also extremely weird to think back on and remember the first episode of Bit On The Side, with those weird wooden audience members with screens on so that people could Skype in and talk, that spunking dog (which I loved) and week-long panel members like Pete Burns and how we didn't really know what kind of show it'd be but now it's got its own identity, running jokes etc and is completely different from how Big Mouth and Little Brother used to be.

Weird how things have changed

Last edited by Jack_; 02-02-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote