View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 10:42 PM #26
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidHoe View Post
Nurses may be stretched but some are just plain lazy.

I have family who are nurses so I have no biase at all, good nurses are a credit to their profession, but bad ones are a disgrace. When my ex boyfriends Grandad had a stroke the nurse dealing with him was at best, utterly worthless.

He was left without food one day because she stated he was 'refusing food' which was not the case, another patient in the ward told us the nurse had put the food on a side table and left it there until it was removed, a man a few days after a stroke can not feed himself, he's not being difficult he is physically unable.

Another patient on the ward had told my ex Mum she had asked to use the bathroom an hour before, the same nurse had left the woman claiming to be busy yet we watched her chat and eat quality street for almost 20 minutes, finally my ex Mum went and spoke to the nurse and finally the poor woman was brought a commode.

Sadly he died but to this day I believe he could have pulled through or at least had a more dignified end if that nurse had not been such a lazy waster. Nothing came of it, the hospital backed her up of course but in my eyes it was all out neglect.
this is not the exception to the rule, this is the rule these days and the good cafring nurse is the exception. the way its coverred up chills my blood. this will continue until these lily livered politicians tighten up procedures and laws. the corruption in hospital wards is astonishing nowadays....whilst there are good nurses, they are overworked to make up for the uselessness of some cold corrupt useless nurses....there are thousands of uncaring lazy uncaring nurses, loads of useless greedy wasteful burocrats, medical secretaries behave like pitbulls, occpational therapists are a waste of space and the trust members well the ones Ive met are a disgrace.....oh then try the ombdsman,,,,theyre even worse. its lie upon lie upon lie, its a shambles from top to bottom.

Last edited by the truth; 07-02-2013 at 10:42 PM.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote