View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 04:34 PM #37
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Why did you ask me to read the report and comment on the facts that are screaming out from it about the failings within management structures,will they face any repercussions for the fallout?....will they *******.
I states quite clearly that they were struggling with budget cuts and yet you insist the government were throwing money at the NHS ..
Were you reading the same report I was , doesen't seem like it .
The RCN was criticised for not listening to nurses screaming out for intervention...now they appear to be shouldering the blame for this sorry state, it's like blaming the loss of a war on the poor sods charging out of the trenches into the line of fire!
I guess you ignored the parts were patients died of thirst, because nurses didnt give them drinks of water, or died ecause they werent given their basic medication by nurses, or simply died through being ignored, or the 25000 who died of clots across the uk last year because of nursing incompetence and failure to prevent and to diagnose clots...why do you ignore these life and death issues? do you not care? I ask again, could you ignore patients requests for simple glasses of water as they die of thirst around you?
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote