View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 04:36 PM #38
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfan1991 View Post
It is disgusting how these patients were treated and the attitudes of some of the staff and management there leave a lot to be desired on what has been covered, but I hope the necessary changes will be made to prevent things like this from happening again.

It is such a shame that it might dampen some peoples faith in the NHS and IMO some of the hard working and dedicated staff will get dragged down with this bad publicity because if anything it is these people who deserve more recognition for what they do, but the most important thing right now is that the families of former or deceased patients have justice for their loved ones.
I agree with paragraph 1 but not paragraph 2. the ONLy shame is that 1200 innocent people died through neglect, the egos of nurses or staff are irrelevant compared to the horror of the brutal deaths these innocent people suffered from and the lies their families were told. I do agree with your last sentence though, justice must be done, people , management, nurses must be prosecuted. alan johnson should also be dragged over the coals , he was partly responsible and his mealy mouthed drivel on this week , last night was a disgrace
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote