Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
There you go again, slagging me off and trying to scare me off as well. There is nothing stupid about anyone posting a comment, opinion or a view. It is you that is stupid for thinking you run the board and who is allowed to post. Pity you dont have the foresight to understand that others have views and yours isnt the be all and end all.

Maybe if you and your kind had some latitude, maybe more posters would stick around. Has that thought ever entered your young head or are you never wrong. Lucas, let me give you a little bit of friendly advice......If and when you are old enough to drink, please dont take your debating skills and views into an open forum of people in a pub or club. There are no screens to hide behind there and you might find that you may need to accept someone elses views to avoid conflict.

People that model themselves on people like Spencer tend to find that reality and the real REALITY OF LIFE, tend to be 2 different things. Only trying to help mate, sounds like you and your mate Mr Wong are never willing to give an inch.
No ones doing that. You're being dramatic again.

He was a popular on a reality show. That's all.