BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
So you dont agree that Ofcom go over the top and should really just see Big Brother as what it is....A tv show and not real life?

Speidi did nothing to warrant complaints imo they just created drama, they were not physicaly violent and their arguments were nothing compared to previous years.

They really should focus thier attention on something else.

Why wasnt the other housemates "investigated" for talking behind their back for days lol.

Anyway shouldnt you be sunning yourself by the pool on your 18 to 30's holiday in Benidorm?
Sadly I dont do club 18 30 hols anymore. I tend to go on cruises and all incs with old farts my own age that seem to know how to behave themselves. Anyway, sadly, its all over now and Im back home to the snow and cold mornings and the same old same old again. Had a great time though and Looking forward to the sunny days of summer. Hopefully this yrs BB will not have anymore prefabricated nobs on it just to boost ratings using deliberate nastiness to gain brownie points.

If Speidi had have been a couple of people that simply decided to stir it up, it would have been easy to swallow and interesting, but sadly their life and how they live it followed them into the house and their actions became transparent and unoriginal. They ruined the series for me and many others because BB nurtured their petulant behaviour and gave them way too much airtime and allowed them to run the show.

It became awkward to watch and I guess most of their haters became vocal because in life, nobody should profit from such behaviour. They are similar in life to their bb appearance and its going to take a while to see them for what they are but thats life isnt it. I dont hold grudges so even people like Wong, Lucas and you Daniel, are not regarded as fools, just simply advasaries in a game which this forum sometimes turns into. No need to hate eachother, just all claen fun if we all agree to disagree. If truth be known, most people like me get fired up when posts contain statements like you are homophobic and are thick etc, these types of posts are demeaning and get my juices flowing.

You wont never stop people like me and chuff posting so lets look forward to yet another battle when the next bb starts. I like to think of it not as good v evil. I like to think of it as morality over immorality and old farts like me and chuff hold morality as our flame and you guys have the extinguishers. Rock on the next series. BTW I didnt get as many infractions as I did the last yr so my cyber skills seem to be getting better, didnt get banned this yr so I beat chuff, lol. For what its worth, neither you, Lucas nor even JTM are nasty, however Wong does cross that line sometimes but thats life, we all need goodies and baddies to survive eh.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote