View Single Post
Old 20-02-2013, 01:47 PM #6

I'm curious to know what games people have been to and the best thing's you've seen or experienced at a game

- Roughly how many games have you been to - would say around the 25 mark, half Ipswich games half Villa games, I've been to loads of local games though, just pretty hard going to matches when you support a team hours away when you live somewhere which has **** transport links

- Best game you've been to - Villa 4-1 Newcastle John Carew hatrick

- Favourite stadium - Villa Park, not just being bias, anyone that's been will tell you it's lovely, great setting, quite modern yet it's retained the old stadium perfectly

- Worst stadium - same as MTVN Fratton Park, nightmare to get too, and the stadium is in the middle of loads of houses, and the roof was leaking, just really really terrible

- Best atmosphere - Ipswich vs Bristol just because it was the start of the season and Ipswich murdered Bristol

- Favourite ground you've been to for a match day experience - I don't particularly like Wembley but when it was Mexico vs Japan with all the mexicans going mental everywhere that was cool

- Best goal you've seen live - my mind's gone blank so I'll say this one as a recent one

- Best player you've seen live

Can't think

- Worst player you've seen live - Emile Heskey..?

- Best priced ground

All relatively been the same

Last edited by King Gizzard; 20-02-2013 at 01:49 PM.
King Gizzard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote