View Single Post
Old 19-04-2002, 04:29 PM #59
Administrator

Administrator

Don't think I'll be able to match up to ROB's impeccable reporting skills, but I've just watched my tape of Helen on today's Lorraine, so here's a quick summary:

Helen was on the sofa at the start of the programme, looking extremely pretty, with her hair up and wearing black trousers and a black top with a pink, sparkly flower apliqued on the shoulder.

In 'Helen's Drawers' (for which she now has her very own introductory trailer) she was looking at celeb. must haves.

She showed quite a few things, including a handbag that Madonna had bought, costing £350, which she said she liked.

A pair of flip flops with a built-in magnetic strip to give you a reflexology workout, when Helen said she would prefer if they were pink and glittery!

A Dolce & Gabanna outfit, flown in from Milan, costing £500 which consisted of a stripy top and frilly skirt. Helen said 'It's not really me, Lorraine!' I thought it was hideous.

I've saved the best for last!

She also showed a mini playstation which she said would be a big hit with the boys, and said to Lorraine it would be small enought to fit into your handbag. Then she said I think Paul will be - 'can you bring it home please, Helen so I can play with it'.

Hurrah - a PC mention, on his birthday!
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote