Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

An album that hasn't been off while I have been in the house since I got on Monday.

'Lost in you', by 'Petula Clark'.
I honestly cannot fault a single track on this album.I love the new songs as much as the covers.
'Imagine' is done in a way that John Lennon would, I am sure, be proud of, my only slight moan, not at the complete transformation of 'Downtown' now done in a more haunting way and much slower, which just gives it even more meaning but the last verse which I love in that song is left out here.

It is however full of total gems,all 12 tracks,'Cut Copy Me', 'Every Word You Say' Crazy, 'Next To You' and also 3 of which she co-wrote too.'Reflections', 'I won't Care' and 'Never Enough'.
'Never Enough' is a great song and really should have been the title of this album as I can never get enough of this album or Petula Clark singing.

Petula has still an amazing voice at 80 years old, this album is likely one of her very best of her whole career in my opinion.
Sorry to go on but I adore this Lady's voice and how she styles and sings the songs she chooses to sing. Amazing and for me this is a totally mesmerising album all through.
A legend she is described as and a legend she certainly still is.