Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Default Vote #1

16 contestants were inducted into their tribes and things seem to begin in good spirits, particularly Izoku who seemed to be having a great time

Drew: "Everyone that joined in were really easy to get along with, No arguments and everyone was given a role to do within minutes of it starting with everyone happy with their roles..."

Ariel: "First impressions of the tribe are mainly positive. There seemed to be a lot of talking and a little less doing at the beginning, but we pulled things together in the end. I think we can work well together in the future."

Jake: " DTM has taken on a kind of lead role in our team which is great, and a couple in the game seem to have faded in the background... perhaps a clever move on their part?"

Oh yes, paranoia, strategizing and alliances had already begun. Drew, Raph and Jake had already created an alliance together.

Jake: [I have an alliance consisting of] Me and Drew/Raph at the moment, yet it is always open to change

The alliance however may not have been subtle as they wished.

Locke: "JH and Drew are like a tag team, neither of those are ever gonna vote for each other."

Ariel was also keenly scheming and observing, perhaps not always correctly

Ariel: "I have started forming alliances. I plan to work with Raph, DrunkerThanMoses, JH95, and potentially Conzors, but nothing is set in stone as of yet. My observations seem to be that not much of my tribe is playing very hard. I don't know much about Locke, but I don't see Drew or JH95 strategizing that much (could be wrong though, don't know these people too well).

Over on Lanakila, the vibe seemed a bit less friendly, with players eyeing each other up and planning to create chaos from the word go.

Roy: I have made alliances with every member of my tribe. My only real alliance is to myself though. I am hoping to create as much chaos among them as possible.

Lucas: There are some weak links in the group who I think I can easily take down once I get my **** under control. Roy and Ben are clearly going to be strong in all of this, Lee is a dark-horse as well. Ben is extremely competitive, in a way I'd love him to be dismantled early on.

Reece was making some keen observations

Reece: "[They're a] Good bunch, there's a few I can already see bottom of the pecking order.. hopefully I'm not nearing there! I've been trying to boost morale so far and hopefully they've appreciated it now we're on top for now. I've seen people take on some roles already, Roy the silent strategist, Lee and Ben in leadership but Josiah. ... I don't know what the **** he's doing. I'm staying wary of some obvious threats and keeping them at side.. hopefully. I'm a few steps ahead of their thought process. I don't feel that much of a threat, but you're never to feel comfortable here."

And as usual, Ben wasted no time getting down and dirty

Ben: .[I have alliances with] Roy, Lee and Reece so far. Working on a few from Izoku. Of course I don't trust any of my alliances 100%. [The biggest threats are] Roy, DTM and Locke, but two for the moment are on Izoku (so I'll try what I can to persuade their tribe members to oust them) and Roy I'm working with as we need to keep the strongest on our team until the merge.

But does reputation precede him too much?

Roy: "Ben is the biggest threat in the game. We have had a rocky history in games of the past. I think he wants to work together in this game, at least that's what he told me. Regardless of whether I can trust him or not, I will try to get rid of him ASAP. He is a big threat, esp. when we do individual immunity challenges, and I'm hoping I can convince people of that. I would like him gone within the next few days. Everyone else I know I can beat."

Lanakila won the challenge meaning that Izoku had to face the chopping block. However, there were already frustrations about work delegation in Lanakila

Lucas: " Bar Lee and Ben, I don't think we really stepped it up and it's down to them that we aren't in the position of voting each other off. For the first couple of tribal councils, it will have to be the weak links."

Ben: "[They're] all good members, however most barely tried for this task and if wasn't for me we wouldn't have had a logo, poem, shelter or a tiki."

But the problem with Survivor is the harder you work, the bigger the threat you become.

Reece: "At the moment I think the consensus is to keep the team strong through keeping in the hard workers and getting out any stragglers. I'm happy enough to go with this plan until some big targets need to be cut loose."

However, whilst Lanakila could sleep peacefully [well, peacefully-er], Izoku had to vote out one of their own and inactivity was the talk around camp.

Drew: "Ryan wasn't seen once and Raph was only seen for around 30 minutes last night."

But for some it wasn't only a question of activity.

Ariel: "Taking out a player not in my alliance will allow a core four to rule in a tribe of 7."

Although it seemed obvious who was going to go, not everyone was happy with the consensus.

Locke: "Ryan has been a very strong player. I know from Elimination that Conzors and Raph aren't shy about asking everyone to vote for them so it wouldn't be too surprising if they were making sure others on our team weren't voting them out. Conzors is pretty much taking on the role as leader, which is why he must be taken down."

However, Locke couldn't get anyone to side with him and by a vote of 7-1, Ryan was the first person voted out and Locke immediately became the outsider.

Ariel - Ryan
Conor - Ryan
Drew - Ryan
Jake - Ryan
Jon - Ryan
Locke - Conor
Raph - Ryan
Ryan - Ryan
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote