Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Default Vote #2

After a seemingly easy vote for Izoku, you'd think that there'd be unity in the tribe, but Ariel was still playing hard, eyeing up the threats in her tribe.

Ariel: " I am afraid of what Locke and Drew could do if they pull in Conor and one other member. Pairs other than ones that involve me are incredibly threatening and must be eliminated."

And Ariel's contributions to the tribe weren't going unnoticed, as she started to make an impact on the tightest alliance in the game.

Jake: "Ariel is getting more involved, whilst my alliance with Raph has dropped slightly... hopefully it build again, my main alliance is currently with Drew."

Yet again, Lanakila won immunity and Izoku were faced with Tribal council yet again. Things were starting to look bleak for the tribe.

Drew: [Lanakila] have taken their time with both games and we've rushed into things both times.. it seems their tactics are paying off.

However, Locke's purchase of a rhino hurt the tribe in the challenge majorly and his outsider status was pretty much confirmed.

Locke: "I have a bit of a hard time caring about being a team player on a team that I hardly know, but it's always better going rogue anyway. Only problem is I'm probably next on the hit list after Ryan."

However, concerns were made about inactive members, and Jon's recent injury to his internet. Even alliance members of these players were starting to question their value.

Ariel "I've noticed that Raph has been very inactive, which hurt us in the challenge today. DTM also has not logged on. This concerns me because of the potential it has for sending us to tribal, but at this point I am not willing to vote out an alliance member."

So forth, the bromance alliance and Ariel voted out Locke by a vote of 4-2-1, Conor voting for Raph alongside Locke and Jon voting for himself.

Ariel - Locke
Conor - Raph
Drew - Locke
Jake - Locke
Jon - Jon
Locke - Raph
Raph - Locke
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote