View Single Post
Old 15-03-2013, 09:07 PM #1
thankyou sir alex

thankyou sir alex

Default steve brookstein versus kye sones

Anyone seen these two no marks on Twitter? Have to agree with Steve because even of he doesn't want to be he is one of the most famous x factor winners and key is just a nomark

Steve is saying Kyle only got as far as he did because of fern cotton. I believe he is right.
I've tried to copy and paste their arguing. Hope it works

Quote:@stevebrooksteinTurns out x Factor's Kye Sones is best*friends*with*Fearne Cotton. I wondered how he got to the live finals. Now we know.

Quote:@Kyesones1Wow! @stevebrookstein trying to mug me off?? Remember u getting boo'd off stage multiple times! Seems uv turned out to be a bitter old fool!

Quote:@stevebrookstein@Kyesones1 only a bit of fun fella. We all know you have talent. Just not enough of it.

Quote:@Kyesones1Pipe down @stevebrookstein ! Got more talent in my left testicle than u have. Now get over the fact u won then blew it by being bitter!

Quote:@stevebrookstein@Kyesones1 you might want to get your testicle checked out fella. Get it on Britain's Got Talent.

Quote:@Kyesones1*It's funny I didn't even know who he was. Had to google his name and all that came up was a massive picture of NOTHING!! Move on old man..