BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
"here at times that you don't know that the person doing that is in fact really swearing at you anyway. "

You Fecking Div
Well,maybe I am and if that is your opinion I cannot do anything about that,but even with a swear filter,I don't see how the above can be seen as anything else but an attempt to swear and bring down someone else.

I always show respect,where I can to all members, some I avoid like the plague for my own reasons.
You picked up on one of my statements I made,that I had enjoyed working with Jack.

That led to,me responding as I would have in a a debate during the election.
With the fullest respect again I congratulate you and your team on finishing runner up.
I also think had we had a rolling thread for campaigning with all on it, this debate could have been dealt with and answered at that time,which likely would have raised greatly Jack's profile in this election.

The one thing I picked up from your campaign was your talk of bringing together and respect for all members, from the recent posts here,way after the election, I think in my view anyway, Jack himself showed far more tolerance, understanding and respect during the whole election in truth.

I re-iterate again, I really enjoyed working with Jack, in fact I not only enjoyed working with him,I was proud to support him and even moreso now.

Last edited by joeysteele; 16-03-2013 at 01:24 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote