The Eye

Favourites (more):
BBUSA15: McCrae
BB14: Gina
The Eye

Favourites (more):
BBUSA15: McCrae
BB14: Gina

I will be really happy if this is the case. Even with showgirls, lens flares in every package and a pink house this will do a lot to get rid of the camp and frankly tacky feeling of the show. I really wish they would get away from the pinks and the glitter microphones too and get back to a dark, serious look to the show. But that doesn't look like it will happen any time soon.

But to get back to Emma, I do think that an excited motherly figure that enjoys the show and gets into the twists, laughs with us and goes off script is exactly what made Davina. And to me that is exactly what Emma has and can bring.

As for the whole Big Brother VS CBB it's a no brainier for me. I never really cared about watching Z list celebrities in a house with 1 or 2 household names from the 80's or 90's. In fact the ones I have enjoyed have got nothing to do with the celebrity factor and the least famous end up being the best most the time (Chantel's series in particular is regarded as the best and she as the winner wasn't even a celeb.) I despise the OK magazine, trashy housewife stuff and that is exactly what the celebrity series plays more into. I know that Big Brother is regarded as this, and in fact since moving to C5 has very much become this. But call me crazy but I still enjoy the show to watch people exist in a social experiment and get messed with by us as the producers.

To me the length is very much part of this. I love the long series that cut people off from the world for three months and watch them change, grow and crack. And tbh I am glad that no body gets famous out of Big Brother anymore because now the people who go can just...be without any delusions of starting a TV career out of it.

But yes, bring in Emma and bring back that warm welcoming tone to the host again.

Last edited by Valdora; 22-03-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Valdora is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote