View Single Post
Old 21-04-2013, 03:43 PM #48
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

I wasn'r surprised that Nige was Susan's son, I suspected that a few weeks ago anyway. I thought Nige was the killer until they made it too massively obvious like a red herring, but there again that could be a sort of double bluff by them. I doubt it is the Vicar as he handed the computer in to the Police for them to try and recover anything from it.

In one of the Broadchurch interviews, one of the actors said words to the effect that when it is revealed you will see how all the clues pointed to the person responsible. But a good murder story will usually have clues pointing to many a suspect anyway, so that doesn't help really.

So as Broadchurch reaches its conclusion, I will have a last guess at who it might be. I am guessing at Nige still, or the Policewoman's Husband after she said in so many words to Susan, how could you not know you were living with someone like that, as I think those words could come back to haunt the Policewoman now, or maybe it could even be Danny's Dad's girlfriend, jealous of their bond maybe?

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote