folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Big Brother enjoyed reading all of your entries and I can now reveal that the winner of this task is:

JESUS

Quote:
As I picked up the phone, my hand trembling with nervous anticipation, the voice at the other end of line was the one I’d been waiting to hear. It was Big Brother himself – the great Jarrod. I felt my heart racing as he said the words I’ll never forget “Jesus., you are my champion, you are the peoples champion, and you are the champion of heaven, now get in that house and take the crown you so rightfully deserve.

I couldn’t believe it; I was finally going to get the chance to fulfill my life’s ambition. Dying for the sins of man was nothing compared to the challenge that now lay before me. With everyone on earth and in heaven rallying behind me, how could I be selfish and let them all down? As always with me, I acted with complete humility by deciding not to shatter the dreams of those beneath me.

The following week was a game of cat and mouse with the press as I hid out in Jarrod’s room with a Gauntanamo-esque black hood over my head to protect the mystery.

“Heavenly twist” was the thread heading that heralded my arrival in the house, and I have to say, the HM’s couldn’t believe their luck – I had arrived.

The next few days were a settling in period, but in that week’s nomination process someone accidentally nominated me. Due to an excellent twist by the amazing Jarrod, the public would finally get their chance to show their love for me.

Friday arrived and the 5 of us nominated, sat silently as Jarrod spoke to the house “the person with the MOST votes and is safe from eviction tonight is... Jesus”

The people had proclaimed their love, and I’m just honoured to provide so much brilliance for them.
Jesus, Tonight you will be given the ultimate power... All Housemates must be online at 10pm. (Is this possible for everyone?)