View Single Post
Old 13-05-2013, 07:08 PM #1
-

-

Default A torrid tale of two poos

So about 10-15 minutes ago a torrid storm came to an end. I had finished eating my tea and shortly after I needed a poo. Nothing out of the ordinary. So I finished having said poo. Wiped away a lot and came out the bathroom with a touch of stomach ache. I go to take a buscopan and then pick up the paracetamol...but wait, there's no time. My stomach is aching and... no way!... I think I need to go AGAIN!.
I was bent over, holding the pain back, feeling as though I'd just been snipered. Then I felt a rumbling...

The conversation in my head went something like:

'I've just had a poo, surely I don't need one again?'
'No, I think I do?'
'Come on now, surely not. Surely I can't of had a poo and about two minutes later need another one.'
'It's happening, I really think I need to go...'

So I approach the bathroom. When my eyes and brain registered the bathroom door. And when you get closer to the toilet your bowl starts to act, the boss in my bowl was shouting at his men, 'THIS IS IT GUYS! WE NEED TO GET THIS OUT! YES WE'VE HAD ONE ABOUT TWO MINUTES AGO BUT ANOTHER IS ON ITS WAY'...

I felt the poo coming. I quickly had to pull down my clothing... I got on the toilet and out it came. Add this to the fact I still had stomach ache and I put my arm on my thigh, and then put my head onto my arm and the stench of the poo hit me. I then proceeded to do this 2-3 times more in a bid to try and comfort myself somewhat, and hoping to put up with the smell. I couldn't. It was head up, aching stomach, pain in the arsehole. This felt like hell!

After the main load came out I slowly felt a trickling sensation. It was like tiny skittles of **** were popping out. One of those moments when you have to think, 'I am pooing I believe, I feel something, but it's nothing major...'

I then get up to wipe. And, well, what can I say? A tense bumhole to begin with and I didn't even have to get to the root of my hole to get a lot of feces on the toilet paper. It felt like a spilt Van Gogh painting. Loads of it...

I've now recovered though. I'm just wondering, aside from when having the runs, has anybody experienced anything like this before? I've had going for a poo and then needing it again half an hour to an hour later again but never so quickly after going once.

A torrid, torrid experience.
Ryan57 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote