Against All Odds

Favourites (more):
BB17: Chelsea
I'maCeleb2015: Jorgie Porter

Against All Odds

Favourites (more):
BB17: Chelsea
I'maCeleb2015: Jorgie Porter

Default POLL: Is Ireland The Biggest Sporting Power In The World?

After dishing out ANOTHER humbling to Pakistan in this evenings cricket match I really think we can classify Ireland with the like of the USA and Aus in the sporting powerhouse Category

CRICKET Have humbled Pakistan(handful of times) , Bangladesh (Handful of times) , England (Handful of times) and West Indies to name a few all while have our team depleted every other game by team like England stealing out best players(Morgan , Porterfield ,Joyce etc) cause there own talent is not up to scratch (the case in most sports). The ICC are running scared of the Irish emergence and continue to refuse our entry as a proper test nation because of it

GOLF Harrington , Mclroy and McDowell nuff said

FOOTBALL IN MCGRATH and Roy Keane we have 2 players that would make it into 99% of countries greatest ever teams. In Shay,Dunne,John,Robbie,Duff in there primes we have players that would walk into an England team ranked top 5 in the world LOOOL. We all saw how a YOUNG irish team recently outplayed both Italy and Croatia in the recent euro's

RUGBY UNION In BOD and POC we have 2 players who easily make it into the top 10 greatest players ever. And in Ulster,Leinster and Munster we have 3 of the top 5 club teams in world rugby

Boxing Fury , Floyd and Canelo nuff said

Aussie Rules So dominant in our version of the game in Gaelic we on a yearly basis play against and beat Australia in a hybrid version of the two games

I COULD go into more detail but will leave it at that for now the above speaks for itself

Sig stretching forum, fix it.

Last edited by Tom4784; 23-05-2013 at 11:07 PM. Reason: GRAMMAR
Legend killer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote