Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend killer View Post
OH LAWD THIS IS GETTING FURTHER EMBARSSING FOR YOU. A minute ago you were arguing he was made a champion by ENGLISH TRAINING loooool when he has spent most of his life in South Africa. Now your backtracking to your original race card essay FACEPALM

Also in your original post according to you Fury was not a legit Irish representative cause he represented England so the same goes for Kevin , Jonathan and co then??? or does it just work when it fits your agenda

Either way you look at it you have backed yourself into a corner LOOOOL
I didn't actually say Trott was made a champion by english training i was talking about people who come over to England at a young age and are trained and raised over here, i agree with Trott and Kevin being allowed to represent England though because of their Heritage

Tyson pretty much only represents Ireland because he was pissed off about the David Price thing all those years ago, if everything went his way then he'd be representing England.. but beggars can't be choosers i suppose

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."

Last edited by Novo; 24-05-2013 at 12:44 AM.
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote