Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend killer View Post
SIGH Novo I gave you 6-7 hours to really think up a good response and you come up with that. SO AGAIN what was the point in your original response as pretty much ALL "THE SPORTING HERO'S YOU LISTED" do not train or were not raised over here??

Also you do know that Kevin only left SA over some racial quota system dispute in SA right??? So again you have dug yourself another hole

Novo you seem like a nice lad and for that reason this will be my last post because although I enjoyed this at the start i'm not gonna lie your diverting and backtracking has made feel uncomfortable to the stage I feel like i'm bullying you slightly

YOU HAVE BEEN TRIED
YOU HAVE BEEN WEIGHED
AND YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND WANTING

Ps: fell free to call me out again as that's what the sports section is all about BUT make sure there are not MASSIVE plot holes in your OP because as you saw that is just bread and butter stuff for me

-

Every single sporting Hero i mentioned has trained over here and most of them raised over here so what is your point? can't actually believe you are using that as an excuse as to why we are one of the best countries at Sport, how many times have Northern Irish and American people represented Ireland? probably a lot more times then anyone abroad has ever represented England.

This thread was made because you have some kind of weird love for Ireland even though your from London? and as soon as other people stat the facts about other countries being more successful you start getting in a temper and no doubt probably punching your wall when you are being educated by everyone

the facts don't lie England and many other countries have won much much more then Ireland in the past few years.. so how can you class them as a Powerhouse, what have they actually done worthy of being noted? your first post mentions Rory and Floyd coming from ROI which pretty much says it all when it comes to your sporting knowledge. i'm awaiting your post saying that Bobby Moore was really from Peru

And nice poll result by the way

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote