View Single Post
Old 19-01-2007, 10:16 AM #42

Quote:
Originally posted by Edwin
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Hitman
To be honest I couldnt give a s**t about all these Devils Advocates that have turned up. I have the ability to be objective toward the events that Ive seen on TV, and when Im debating about it, the last thing I want to bother with is people lying about things or getting offensive with people who are already dealing with their own stress after what theyve seen that animal Goody doing in that house.

Im not saying you are responsible for any of the lies, but you have just ordered someone how to behave. Whats wrong, is Jades obnoxious attitude rubbing off on you whilst youve been thinking how to stick up for her?
You can't order someone how to behave on an internet forum. I may have said it in an 'orderly' way but she can do what she wants in the end of it. All I wanted her to know was that I thought she was acting like a teenager and in order to have a decent argument you mays well back up an opinion with something

Is it wrong to act like a teenager now? what did you mean 'she is acting like a teenager' do all teenagers in your opinion act imature!

racist!

lol
tinkerbell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote