View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 06:44 PM #1

Default Accept BB has Changed

I have noticed a hell of a lot of negativity towards the series on here.

Negativity towards minor details that have nothing to do with how good a series yet have some people saying the entire show is ruined

Example

Montages

This new way of showing the events in the house is fun, lively and stops the highlights becoming boring

But people for some reason do not like them?

I can't help but wonder why. They're a great way to show the passage of time in the house and keep the shows moving along nicely. Which with the absence of a 24 hour live feed is invaluable to how much of the day we see condensed into an hour

It's just an editorial choice it has no effect on events in the series and shouldn't be given such prominence.

graphics

I am the biggest fan of the graphic of BB and over the years have contributed much to this forum in the design section

BUT

I would never ever let a graphics package or onscreen titles an logos ruin my actual enjoyment of the show

It's just not important. It the wrapping paper.

An once you unwrap the gift you no longer look at the paper but are more concerned with what is in the box.

Same here

You cannot judge how good a series is going to be before the housemates are even in the compound

All these surplus details shouldn't effect your enjoyment of a series

You need to accept that this is not the BB of old and it will never be the how you want it to be. This is a new era and things are done differently now