View Single Post
Old 19-06-2013, 10:30 AM #1196

Lightbulb Katie Price having 'difficult pregnancy'

http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_arti...article=106303

Quote:
The 35-year-old star - who has 11-year-old son Harvey from her relationship with Dwight Yorke, and son Junior, seven, and daughter Princess Tiaamii, five, with ex-husband Peter Andre - is expecting her fourth child this year with husband Kieran Hayler, but admits she's been complaining more this time around as things have been going ''wrong''.

Speaking at the launch of her latest book 'He's the One', she said: ''I didn't know I was going to have a baby this year, but you still have to continue. Work is work. I'm pregnant, not ill.

''I have moaned a bit this pregnancy because there have been things wrong, but it doesn't mean to say you can't do anything.

''I'm not going into detail but it has been more difficult. But the next few months I'm really looking forward to. There's lots happening.''

The former glamour model hasn't given a due date for her baby, but said earlier this month she is ''huge'' and has not ''got long to go now.''

Katie also claims her relationship with Kieran is perfect and she finally see herself settling down for the long haul after failed marriages to Peter from 2005 to 2009 and Alex Reid between 2010 and 2012.

She explained: ''[Kieran is] the one. He's staying put, that is it.I can completely feel the difference.''
Of course you can, Katie .....
Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote