View Single Post
Old 19-06-2013, 05:03 PM #1200

Exclamation Katie Price is to release her fifth autobiography

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...y-8665426.html

Quote:
Katie Price has revealed she is planning to release her fifth autobiography later this year - at the age of just 35.

The glamour model, who has been through a divorce and tied the knot for a third time since her last volume, said it would be "quite an emotional" book.

She spoke about the the forthcoming memoir on ITV's Daybreak as she plugged the latest novel to which she has put her name, He's The One, and marks her 49th publication.

Price divorced her second husband, cage fighter Alex Reid, in 2011 and went on to marry builder and part-time stripper Kieran Hayler in January this year.

Her last memoir, You Only Live Once, was published in 2010, with her first published in 2004.

She said of her next autobiography: "Lots has happened. I think the last book finished off when I'd just married Alex.

"There's loads in this book, it's unbelievable, but it's quite disturbing. It's quite an emotional book this one, 'cos obviously I've had to go through quite a lot emotionally with things that I had to put up with. It'll be an interesting read."

Her next autobiography is to be published in October and could be called Lipstick, Love And Lawsuits, although she said a final decision has not yet been made.
I don't know how she finds the time .....
Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote