View Single Post
Old 23-04-2002, 01:05 PM #63

Hi everyone, Peachy here, stand-in trainee roving reporter. I have been home from work today so caught Helen on Lorraine. I thought I'd try my hand at this reporting stuff. I can't compete with either Kaz or ROB but here goes.

Well Helen was in her Beauty Bar and she had a jar of moisturising cream which cost £350 for a smallish jar. She said it was quite nice (it would have had to guarantee to turn me into Catherine Zeta Jones overnight for me to spend that much, but never mind).

After going through various products, including a massage oil which she said she only tried on her arms (oh yes, we believe you Helen), Lorraine finished by saying that Helen had made it to celebrity status because she was 'being done' by Alistair McGowan on Friday night. They then showed a clip of McGowan and Ronni Ancona doing H&P. It was very funny as he had them watching themselves on Big Brother. Helen and Lorraine both thought it was hilarious and Helen said 'It's just what we do all the time'. I thought Ronni (hope that is her name) was much better at Helen than she was at Christmas and Helen said that she and Paul didn't mind a bit and thought the impersonation of them was very funny.

That was about it really. Helen looked happy,confident and at ease and all seemed well in her Little World
peachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote