CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyFantastic View Post
She talks such crap, her trying to explain why she was so false when hugging her bye was ridiculous. I'd have more respect for her if she said it to her face.

"Good riddance" clearly means there ARE hard feelings.

Can't believe people love Gina so much, even my own mother! I've no idea what I'm missing, all I see is a nasty person being turned into a "sweet, poor little victim" by the viewers.
Well she clearly did air her views with Jemima when they had that row and told her she didn't like her as a person, no?

I'm liking the fact that we have a housemate like Gina who has survived, normally any other season she would have been up and out. It's interesting to see her development. She makes me laugh unintentionally and she isn;t afraid to get stuck into things and give them a go, which surprised me with her. The race card issue was a bad thing, and I think that was just for a bit of attention because even Gina herself said she wouldn't last longer than 2 weeks in that house.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 06-07-2013 at 01:07 PM.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote