View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 10:42 AM #7
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
I highly doubt Hazel has any serious interest in bedding or dating Daley.

Hazel knows she's very attractive and sexy and isn't shy in using this to get men salivating over her and getting what she wants.

Her ego wants to destroy his relationship - women such as this a thrill from using their good looks, they like the power it brings to a weak, pathetic excuse of a man, Daley.

What makes it even better is when these men are attached married or girlfriends. A man in a relationship seems far more attractive than a singleton as a woman already has him, he is a desired man. Mr Single is obviously a loser if no woman wants him, so women like Hazel think. Hazel is enjoying the fact that Daley has a girlfriend, but she can tempt him by talking about her sexual frustration (which dopey Daley was slow to pick up on), suggestively tapping her thigh, and coyly smiling whilst he is betraying his girlfriend with pure sexual lust.

A single available man doesn't interest Hazel (unless he's a top sports pro) as they are easy, nope, the thrill is enticing a man away from his wife or girlfriend and scoring victory over her by being so tempting and sexier. I've got Hazel's number.

Hazel joked about turning Dan straight, but I suspect she really thinks she can. When he was telling her and Dexter about how he impreganted a girl to become a dad, Hazel came forward and from then on she began to kiss and thrust her boobs into Dan's direction.
Hm not sure I agree with this, the pick of single men isnt too great in there so we cant really say that she only goes for attached people or anything. Dan and Daley are the best looking guys in there by a mile, one is gay (and in a relationship) the other is in a relationship.

I think shes just a very sexual person who doesnt give a toss about other peoples feelings and wants her ego stroked.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 08-07-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote