View Single Post
Old 13-07-2013, 03:32 PM #3

Default Candice Mother speaks out

I think its good the light shines upon this racist girl. It exemplifies that not all racists look like big red neck thugs or skin heads. They come in all shapes sizes and colors. This group has a large smattering of closet racists with aryan {were her parents connecting her to Arian nation...at birth with that name?}Spencer and His hitler fetish ...Kaitlin and GM avowing constantly what good people they are and how they love everyone yet make the ugliest of remarks about the heritage of others.When You cast light upon evil you weaken it...they are not quite so scary . Personally i think they need pity ...you have to be a pretty insecure person when you resort to using hurtful stereo types and just plain meaness to make yourself feel "GOOD". As a woman i am disappointed that we have somehow failed our young ...ashamed that any woman would debase others for a laugh or vengeance ....Everyone should be encouraged to celebrate their past their present and their future without threat of prejudice/Welcome to 2013 BB Cast get with the program.
lovemesomeBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote