BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
You need to evaluate yourself fullstop keep spouting this ****.. . Making all these personal jibes everytime I post and it's always on the SMALLEST detail... it's getting tiresome now and I don't know what your game is (trolling?, or just don't like me?). I don't really care but it REALLY looks suspicious.

But when you keep going on about these bull**** opinions of Susie being some sort of goddess it makes me question YOUR sanity.. and I know that question is justified when you're saying BB7 is full of unlikeable people, considering it's consistently voted favourite series and that has jack**** to do with Susie.
I didn't make any personal jibes though? I questioned your list the same way StupidHoe questioned Barker's list. There's no game, just discussing Big Brother.

The real question is what your game is (besides hypocrisy, "you don't understand that this is a PERSONAL list of MY top HMs. oh and it's bull**** that you have Susie on your personal list.") BB7 is one of the best series, my personal favorite, but you have to be in denial if you think people like Shahbaz, Jayne, Richard, Grace, Spiral, and Leah were likable. Susie was a glamorous and hilarious force in her attempt to live with such bellends <3 so underappreciated around these parts when you have to be "A Big Character" (aka a huge asshole who is the least bit likable) to get recognition.