View Single Post
Old 17-07-2013, 08:02 AM #26

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Haven't voted in a while but thought I would this week.

Zee - What a fantastic member. My favourite thing about Greg is how insightful and thoughtful he is. It's clear he puts a lot of attention to detail in his posts, and that's something I greatly respect in a poster. For example, during Shaun's 'TiBB Best Members' countdown thread, Greg's input to it was my absolute favourite part. Not only did he show a lot of support for Shaun by posting consistently, but he also brought a nostalgic and positive attitude to the thread, which I greatly appreciated it. Aside from that, I do think he's doing an outstanding job with the Pub Quiz, and he's making it very enjoyable for the players. Sure, there were a few difficulties, but he didn't give up and persevered and ended up making a phenomenal game, so mad respect for him. He also has a very good sense of humor I think, and over the past years i've greatly appreciated his threads such as the one about crabs. Last but not least, he's such a nice guy, and it's wonderful to see someone as kind as him on here. When my dog passed away yesterday, he was first to post something supportive about it, and really he's just lovely. Keep up being an amazing member and person Greg

Hadouken - I nominate Hadouken, because he's been a persistent Callum and Sam fan in the BB14 forum. I feel like I always agree with him when it comes to opinions about the housemates, which is interesting because I always feel a little bit on the outside by liking people like Callum or Sam. Just like me, Hadouken sees the good in Callum, and it's nice to not have to fight the Callum battle on my own. That, and I think Hadouken has been a great new addition to the forum as a whole this summer, and is definitely the new member thats stood out the most to me, over the course of the series.

The last one was tricky because it honestly was a toss-up between Jords and JH95 but i've decided to go for Jake (I'll nominate you next week Jords, promise).

JH95 - Not the first time i've nominated him, and it most probably won't be the last. Without a doubt, Jake has been my most supportive buddy on here, and I really appreciate that and think very highly of him. When I was on BOTS last week, I got excited about going there talking to him about going etc and he pumped me up for it. That, and just in general I always enjoy sharing banter with Jake on each other's walls. We might not agree too much on the housemates in BBUK this year, but we still talk loads outside of BB, so I thought he was worth nominating. Who doesn't love TiBB's resident drunk. Such a nice guy and that's why he gets my third nomination!

Good luck to everyone!

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote